Friday, February 26, 2010

Cheers!


Welcome! The past year cooking has become a hobby for me.  It is something I consider relaxing (when my husband is out of the kitchen!), look forward to it almost everyday and love trying new recipes! Food blogs have become a bad addiction of mine, and after viewing so many blogs for the past couple of months I decided it was about time I started my own!

The blog name. My husband and I decided if we ever win the lottery, we are going to buy a bar in upnorth Minnesota, and name the bar Skeeter's. Since we will never win the lottery (have to play to win!) we ended up naming the "bar" at my parents cabin Skeeter's. This blog is dedicated to the cabin bar and in hopes of someday openinig up my own Bar and Grill!

I can't promise everything I make will turn out, but I can promise a variety of options, some easy and some a little more difficult. Note I am not a photographer, but I will include pictures of my food...good or bad!

Here is to the start of my new food blog adventure. Thanks for looking! CHEERS!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment